Thursday, January 07, 2010

A RANT

And now, a brief time out from our regularly scheduled programming for a wild and unfounded accusation.

WHO DID IT?????!!!!!!!!

I KNOW IT WAS YOU!

A large portion of Corrine's diary has gone missing and a certain, so called, former Associate Professor Evil (like that was ever a real title). has recently been spotted skulking about the D.C. metro area, plotting with varied Sith lords and mooching food at asundry holiday parties.

I even heard he was filching goodies from his dear auntie's (the really cool aunt no less who buys him great gifts like socks and educational reading materials! [so I've heard, ahem]) Christmas stocking.

So now the next several entries have gone missing (along with my glasses, you little so and so) and we were just getting to some good bits with bloated dead bodies and blood and stuff! But no, someone went and took them didn't they? And now my several million concerned readers will not know what happens next and they will all cry! Plus, my notes were in there and I tell you what, that Corrine's handwriting is harder to read than Sanskrit and I CAN'T READ SANSKRIT! I swear it's like trying to translate clay cuneiform tablets.

I don't know what these things go for on the black market but could it really be worth the oceans of misery you have generate?

Huh?
Is it? Huh?

I just hope you are pleased with yourself.

And this had better not be some stupid attempt to join the ELE because I've seen several of the application videos and they all had far more evil plots than this and were set to music even. So there.

Unless....

Unless of course you were paid by the Hellsing organization to steal them in which case oh how tediously common criminal of you.

Well, either way, I know who your mother is and after she finishes laughing she will punish you severely. Take away you evil pop-tarts or something. And just see if you ever get anymore socks from me!

That is umm.... that is what I would say if I were your aunt (the real cool one)...if I were her, which of course, I , ahem , am not. Never met the woman...but I hear she is real cool so stop stealing her candy!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Touch my poptarts and you will know TRUE evil.

bibliohead said...

Mmmmm... Poptarts.

Of course, isn't the use of the term "true evil" a bit of an oxymoron? I mean would not true evil be patently false? That is to say, should not statement read "Touch my poptarts and you will know TRULY FALSE evil."
It has the advantage of being both contradictory and confusing. Evil indeed.

Unless.......you meant the Poptarts themselves are evil and in the process of being touched they would use the opportunity to convey their sheer evilness to me...Hmmm.....
That is to say, Mmmmm, Poptarts.